We’re all sad to see summer come to an end, but some of us are excited for the beginning of the school year and the cooler weather that fall brings. The pool will offer a few hours this fall, before shutting down and winterizing the pool deck. Here are the hours for September:
- Sunday, September 1: 1:00 – 8:00 pm
- Monday, September 2 (Labor Day): 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 3 – Friday, September 6: Pool Closed
- Saturday, September 7: 2:30 – 8:00 pm
- Sunday, September 8 (closing day): 1:00 – 5:00 pm
We will need help closing weekend to get things cleared off the pool deck, emptied out of the snack bar and barn, and organized in the garage. Not all of this needs to happen on Sunday, but there will be a group working Sunday afternoon just before and after closing to make sure everything is ready for winter. Please see a Board Member if you are available to volunteer a little time to help close things down. The more volunteers we have, the faster it goes.
And keep your eyes on your email for announcements this fall for events such as fire pit nights, trunk-or-treat, and fundraising opportunities!
One thought on “Closing Weekend 2019”