New Pool Hours
New Classes Coming to Colony!
Colony is excited to offer 2 NEW Classes starting soon. Jordan Grice will be teaching Water Fitness and Parent-Baby Aqua beginning Sunday, July 11. Please click the photos below to be taken to the Sign Up Genius links. There you will find the cost information as well. Be sure to share with your friends and family as both classes are open to members and non-members. If you have questions, let us know!
2021 Pool Membership Application Now Available!
We’re looking forward to an exciting and fun 2021 Pool Season! Our Opening Day is May 29.
- Membership rates
- Family Membership- $375
- Couple Membership- $300
- Single Membership- $200
- Senior Discount as a part of any membership- $25
- Affiliate Membership- $75
- Inactive Membership- $25
A Maintenance Fee of $75 will be introduced this year to foster a larger volunteer base, and to raise funds for necessary repairs and improvements. Members not wishing to volunteer their time may pay the maintenance fee in lieu of fulfilling their volunteer hours. For members volunteering their time, a total of 10 hours must be earned prior to opening day. Hours earned after opening day will be applied to next season’s (2022) volunteer hours.
- Volunteer days– Preparing the grounds and Colony Pool for the season requires MANY volunteers! Volunteer Days will be held the first and third Saturday of the month starting in March.
- Fundraising- Volunteering to help with a fundraiser is an easy way to fulfill volunteer hours and get to know other Colony members!
- Cleaning- Colony’s bathrooms need to be cleaned daily this winter and spring. A SignUp Genius will be emailed to members and posted on Facebook at the beginning of every month. This is a quick and easy opportunity to earn hours!
- The Pool Board of Directors– Colony’s Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that meets monthly. We need YOUR input to guide decision-making! There are many open positions available for this upcoming season.
- Committees- House, Grounds, and Pool OPS committees oversee necessary maintenance. Many hands make light work…and it takes A LOT of work to keep colony’s pool, grounds, and buildings operational. Committees with several members volunteering regularly ensure that maintenance is a collective effort.
- Other board approved opportunities- Please email Colony Pool or contact a board member if you have additional or alternative contributions that you wish the board to consider.