Colony COVID Response Phase 3 Update
Hello Colony Families!
Here’s an update of what to expect as we head into Phase 3 on Wednesday, July 1:
– We will be open for free swim 12:00 pm-6:00 pm.
– No reservations required.
– Members must exit the facility to allow for sanitizing every 2 hours.
– No lane ropes in shallow end.
– High dive and low dive will be open on alternating days.
– Bathrooms will be open with one person allowed in each at a time.
– 3 lanes for lap swim in deep end. Limit 4 persons per lane.
– 11 family and 14 single deck spots available.
– Members will be responsible for maintaining 10 feet of distance (on the deck and in the pool) between persons who are not members of the same household. Lifeguards will not be responsible for social distancing.
– Toys permitted with the exclusion of torpedoes and balls. No throwing toys.
Below is a copy of the Phase 3 Policy & Procedures. Please read through and let us know if you have any questions!
The forms below must be turned in to obtain entrance into the facility. If you are unable to print them, copies are located on the front gate as well. The pool is currently open by appointment only.
For membership and general questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com, via our Facebook page or Facebook messenger.
Proudly supported by the Community Knights: communityknights.org