New Pool Hours
2021 August Membership Specials
- Volunteer days– Preparing the grounds and Colony Pool for the season requires MANY volunteers! Volunteer Days will be held the first and third Saturday of the month starting in March.
- Fundraising- Volunteering to help with a fundraiser is an easy way to fulfill volunteer hours and get to know other Colony members!
- Cleaning- Colony’s bathrooms need to be cleaned daily this winter and spring. A SignUp Genius will be emailed to members and posted on Facebook at the beginning of every month. This is a quick and easy opportunity to earn hours!
- The Pool Board of Directors– Colony’s Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that meets monthly. We need YOUR input to guide decision-making! There are many open positions available for this upcoming season.
- Committees- House, Grounds, and Pool OPS committees oversee necessary maintenance. Many hands make light work…and it takes A LOT of work to keep colony’s pool, grounds, and buildings operational. Committees with several members volunteering regularly ensure that maintenance is a collective effort.
- Other board approved opportunities- Please email Colony Pool or contact a board member if you have additional or alternative contributions that you wish the board to consider.