2021 Swim Lessons Registration Begins May 26
We are very excited to be able to welcome back Swim Lesson at Colony this year! Coach Jodi and her fantastic crew will teach your kids the basics of swimming and water safety. Two age groups will be available with 2 sessions for each age group. Sign ups begin May 26 at 9:00 am. To sign up, please use this SignUp Genius Link and reserve your space.
2021 Pool Membership Application Now Available!
We’re looking forward to an exciting and fun 2021 Pool Season! Our Opening Day is May 29.
- Membership rates
- Family Membership- $375
- Couple Membership- $300
- Single Membership- $200
- Senior Discount as a part of any membership- $25
- Affiliate Membership- $75
- Inactive Membership- $25
A Maintenance Fee of $75 will be introduced this year to foster a larger volunteer base, and to raise funds for necessary repairs and improvements. Members not wishing to volunteer their time may pay the maintenance fee in lieu of fulfilling their volunteer hours. For members volunteering their time, a total of 10 hours must be earned prior to opening day. Hours earned after opening day will be applied to next season’s (2022) volunteer hours.
- Volunteer days– Preparing the grounds and Colony Pool for the season requires MANY volunteers! Volunteer Days will be held the first and third Saturday of the month starting in March.
- Fundraising- Volunteering to help with a fundraiser is an easy way to fulfill volunteer hours and get to know other Colony members!
- Cleaning- Colony’s bathrooms need to be cleaned daily this winter and spring. A SignUp Genius will be emailed to members and posted on Facebook at the beginning of every month. This is a quick and easy opportunity to earn hours!
- The Pool Board of Directors– Colony’s Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that meets monthly. We need YOUR input to guide decision-making! There are many open positions available for this upcoming season.
- Committees- House, Grounds, and Pool OPS committees oversee necessary maintenance. Many hands make light work…and it takes A LOT of work to keep colony’s pool, grounds, and buildings operational. Committees with several members volunteering regularly ensure that maintenance is a collective effort.
- Other board approved opportunities- Please email Colony Pool or contact a board member if you have additional or alternative contributions that you wish the board to consider.