It’s the last day before school, so come salute the end of summer at the pool. We’re opening and closing early so there’s time for a fun day, with enough time to get ready for whatever September 3rd brings. Here’s the scoop:
- Hours are 9 am – 5 pm
- The cookout starts at 1 pm (and ends when we run out of food).
- There will be hamburgers and hot dogs for sale (with the option to add chips and a drink).
- Sweet Frog will be selling yogurt cups with toppings for $5, and will be donating a portion of the proceeds back to the pool. They will be on site from 1 – 4 pm.
- We’re raffling off a 2020 Pool Membership. Tickets will be $1/1 ticket, $10/15 tickets, and $20/arm span of tickets (you choose the arm span). You can buy them now at the front desk.
There’s nothing better than spending a beautiful July 4th at the pool. So, the pool will be opening early to make that possible, no matter what you’re plans are. Here’s what you need to know:
- The pool will open at 9 am and close at 4 pm
- There will be a cookout beginning at noon with hot dogs, hamburgers, and corn for sale. Burger combos (with chips and a drink) will be $3, hot dog combos will be $2, and corn will be $0.50/ear. Come early so you don’t miss out on the food!
- The drawing for the Nintendo Switch will be at noon. Buy your raffle tickets at the front desk any time before then.
Are you an adult that loves Halloween, especially seeing all those great costumes? Do you live on a quiet street that doesn’t get a lot of trick-or-treating traffic? We have the solution for you!
Colony Pool is hosting its second annual trunk-or-treat on Halloween (Wednesday, 10/31). We’re currently registering trunks so we can provide a great experience for the local community. Registration is open to anyone in the community, so if you have family or friends that are interested in decorating a trunk, please share this information with them.
Sign up here: https://goo.gl/forms/MdehcpHX6XIklBzS2
This neighborhood is also a great place to take your kids trick-or-treating. So you can always bring your family with you and trick-or-treat in the surrounding neighborhood (as long as someone is available to hand out treats at your car). If you’re not able to host a trunk, please do come partake in the fun!
Don’t know what a trunk-or-treat is? The idea is that adults decorate the trunks of their cars and park them in a selected parking lot (in this case, the pool’s). Kids then have a safe environment to move from trunk to trunk to get candy. Games and interactive experiences are encouraged — we want the adults to have as much fun as the kids! Here’s a more detailed explanation.
The pool opens early on Labor, so come hang out with your pool friends one last time before the kids head back to school!
- Pool Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Pancake breakfast from 9:00-10:00 am (it’s free!)
- Cornhole Tournament starts at 10:15
- sign-up at the front desk
- Bring canned goods to donate to the Foodbank!