Welcome to the Home Page for the Colony Cudas Swim Team.
2020 Season Info
Thank you for your patience as we have worked to figure out a creative way to offer swim options for this summer. Due to ongoing Covid-19 social distancing requirements, Colony Pool has chosen to not have a traditional summer swim team this year. We are excited to announce that we are offering two summer swim camps for fun with friends, stroke development and some friendly competition thrown in. There will be no in person meets this year including City Meet. Colony has decided not to participate in GPSA this year as there will not be any in person meets, but we plan to have lots of fun with our Colony Cudas swim camps. Please see below for camp information.
- Camp 1 will run from June 15 – 25 – Click HERE to sign up
- Camp 2 will run from June 29 – July 9 – Click HERE to sign up
- Practices will be Monday-Thursday with Friday as a rain make up date
- 2 Practice sessions will be offered (7:00-7:30pm and 7:30-8:00pm)
- Available to swimmers ages 5-18
- Ability to swim 25 yards unassisted is REQUIRED this year (due to Covid-19 restrictions to maintain a minimum distance of 10 feet in pools, one on one training and coach assistance is not available).
- Available to Colony Pool members and non-members
- All Swimmers Welcome
- Members $30, Non-Members $45 (for each two week session)
- Payments need to be made the first night of practice. Please make checks out to Colony Pool