The stage is getting set for a scary time at Colony Pool. Set up and staging teams are about to get started. Now it's time to get together our cast & volunteers.
The Haunted Barn is one of the main opportunities our Colony family has to reach out to the community in a fun way exposing them to the fun we experience. This event provides a large portion of the funding for special projects around the pool. The food drive that coincides with the Haunted Barn is an opportunity for Colony to give back to the community.
If you are interested in scaring or assisting behind the scenes please attend the casting calls. Join us at Colony Pool for the Casting Calls:
- Sunday, Sept 20th at 3:00 pm
- Wednesday, Sept 23rd at 7:00 pm
If you want to volunteer but are unable to make it to one of these casting calls please contact Stephanie or Roger Blankenship. Their contact information is below.
Please spread the word about this fun and scary event with your family and friends.
Performance dates are:
- Fri (10/16) & Sat (10/17) 7 pm - 10 pm
- Sun (10/18) 7 pm - 9 pm
- Fri (10/23) & Sat (10/24) 7 pm - 11 pm
- Sun (10/25) 7 pm - 9 pm
- Fri (10/30) & Sat (10/31) 7 pm - 11 pm
- Closing times may vary based on weather and participation
- Admission: $7.00 per person
- Please bring non-perishable food items for the Peninsula Food Bank
For more information including who to contact as well as Volunteer Consent forms, see the NEWS page.
Also, be sure to follow us on our Facebook page for up to date information regarding the Haunted Barn!